搜尋此網誌

星期四, 9月 09, 2010

God sent icecream- my favor NZ icecream

中文請連結下面網址

It's a story how I got the icecream to eat with mom Lindy. We went to Sir buliding to extent my visiting visa in Singapore. On the way along the long& bor ing waiting line I just saw an officer who⋯⋯ looked like a star named Hsieh, Chou Huang but was handsomer than him. So I was betting with my god mother while there was only 5 people in front of me that if I was served by that handsome sir. Well, due to it's so called betting, so there must be the reward for the winner. Mom said that if I was served by that No. 38 counter then she would treat me a NZ icecream which I favored the most. However, if I lost then I shoud keep fit and on diet. As a christian of course, I could use the only way and works all the times' method to win the bet. I prayed for it. Wow, that's so excited while I was the front one for calling. I might go to either counter 43 or 38. So I kept my prayers in my mind. Bingo! In the end I was in counter 38 and served by that officer. People was queries about my shout of joy while I was calling to that counter. 3 days later, mom took me for that icecream. I had the 3 scoops one. See, God cares all our needs and prayers even the smallest thing like this. I know that when ever we pray He will answer. I do not know what God is going to answer and give to you. However, I believe that prayers can make things possible. So try to pray in Jesus's name and you will experience what I had.



This was the story translated from my blog on year 2006



http://juliannehsieh.blogspot.com/2006/09/by-yu-jen-hsieh-new-zealand-ice-cream.html

沒有留言: